Vakava Team Photo

Vakava Team Photo
Vakava Racers at the Mora Last Chance Race

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where does the time go?

I've been meaning to write a blog entry for some time now but just haven't had the time. Spring is always unbelievably busy with many projects that languished during the racing season and other family obligations like a spring break trip to Phoenix and my daughters ice skating show. I'm always so busy in March and April that I'm forced to stop training and take a break whether I like it or not. By now I've got several blog topics stacked up in the queue. I'll try to get to them in the near future, but for now I'll just leave you with a teaser; planning training for the coming season, working through shoulder and knee pain that started end of winter (I'm icing my shoulder as I write this), and more thoughts on what caused my slump last winter. I'll just have to make the time and get them posted. Now if only I could train and write at the same time.

I saw a bumper sticker once that read, "God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things and right now I'm so far behind I'll never die." Ain't that the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment